Are you wondering what to do with the Live Christmas Tree now that Christmas is behind us??? Give it back to the environment by recycling your tree so it can be turned into mulch or a fish habitat. St Charles County Residents can Recycle it at numerous locations throughout St Charles County for FREE…
Please remember to remove the tree stand, all decorations and any plastic bags or coverings before bringing it to one of these recycle locations below.
- Laurel Park (upper parking lot), off McClay Road
- St. Peters Golf & Recreation Center, 200A Salt Lick Road
- St. Peters Earth Centre, 115 Ecology Drive
Open 7:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., Monday thru Saturday, Dec. 28th to Jan. 18th.
- Progress Park (parking lot), 968 Meyer Road…Open 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., from Dec. 26th to Jan. 18th
- Quail Ridge Park (Group Picnic Area), 5501 Quail Ridge Parkway… Open 7 a.m. to sunset, Dec. 26th to Jan. 22nd
- Civic Park (upper parking lot), 400 Civic Park Drive
- O’Fallon Sports Park, 3589 Highway K
Locations open from dawn to dusk, Dec. 26th to Jan. 13th
Lake St Louis-
- Founders Park, 7 Freymuth Road…
Open during daylight hours, Dec. 26th to Jan. 13th.
St. Charles County-
- Recycle Works Central, 60 Triad South (St. Charles)
- Recycle Works West, 2110 East Pitman Avenue (Wentzville)
To further assist the community this season, the Recycle Works West and Recycle Works Central locations offer free recycling of non-foil gift boxes, wrapping paper and unwanted Christmas tree lights for St. Charles County Residents.
For more information on recycling efforts within St. Charles County, please call 636.949.1800.
Prudential Select Properties St Charles County Office, 636-720-1100