Lane Closures This Week at I-70 Blanchette Bridge Motorists Advised to Continue To Avoid I-70… ST CHARLES – MoDOT will have multiple lanes closed in both directions and some ramp closures the next week on Interstate 70 at the Blanchette Missouri River Bridge.
Here is the schedule for lane closures on the I-70 Blanchette Bridge from Wednesday, August 21 through Saturday, August 24: Wednesday, August 21
• Eastbound I-70, 8 p.m. until 5 a.m., one lane closed on the bridge at 8 p.m. and two lanes closed at 10 p.m. The ramp from southbound Fifth Street to eastbound I-70 will also be closed from 1 a.m. until 5 a.m.
• Westbound I-70, midnight until 5 a.m., two lanes will be closed from I-270 to the bridge. Crews are switching the work zone so by Thursday morning, the two right lanes will be closed through the work zone instead of the two left lanes. Thursday, August 22
• Eastbound I-70, 10 p.m. to 2 a.m., one lane closed from First Capitol Drive/Route 94 to the bridge. The ramp from First Capitol Drive to eastbound I-70 will be closed from 10 p.m. until 2 a.m.
• Westbound I-70, 2 a.m. to 5 a.m., one lane closed from I-270 to Earth City Expressway/Route 141. The ramps from I-270 to westbound I-70 will be closed from 2 a.m. to 5 a.m. Friday, August 23
• Eastbound I-70, 8 p.m. to 5 a.m., one lane closed at the bridge. The schedule is to have eastbound I-70 open to five lanes sometime early Saturday, August 24. Westbound I-70 will continue to have only three lanes open through the remainder of the weekend. Hopefully, five lanes will be open westbound I-70 by early next week.
Motorists are advised to avoid I-70 and use Route 370 or Route 364 as alternates to traveling in this area. For real-time traffic information, visit www.gatewayguide.com. For more information on the I-70 Blanchette Bridge rehabilitation project, go to www.modot.org/blanchettebridge
Prudential Select Properties St Charles County Office, 636-720-1100