MoDOT, St. Charles County and the local municipalities have teamed together to allocate $118.2 million towards building Route 364 Page Phase 3. The $118.2 million will be used for purchasing property, utility relocations, design and construction. The project includes building an improved connection from Page Phase 2 at Route 94 and Mid Rivers Mall Drive to I-64/US Route 40/61 at Route N.
Timeline for 364 Final Phase Project
- 2013 = construction begins early summer
- Gutermuth Road over Route 364 complete Aug 30, 2013
- Bryan Road over Route 364 complete Nov. 1, 2013
- 2014 = Route 364 opens to traffic in three sections:
-I-64 to Bryan Road = Aug 30, 2014
-Bryan Road to Route K = Oct. 1, 2014
-Route K to Route 94 = Oct. 31, 2014
The funding for Route 364 Page Phase 3 is a cost-share project with MoDOT, St Charles County and the local municipalities in St Charles County. The City of O’Fallon contributed additional funding as well as the City of Dardenne Prairie. The funding breakdown is as follows:
Cost Route 364 Page Phase 3: $118,200,000
• $61,200,000 from MoDOT
• $27,750,000 from St Charles County’s 1/2 Cent Transportation Sales Tax Fund
• $25,000,000 from federal local surface transportation funds.
• $2,250,000 from the City of O’Fallon
• $2,000,000 from the City of Dardenne Prairie
MoDOT used a Design-Build contracting process to have contractor teams compete to win the contract. The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission approved the contract February 6, 2013, awarding the project to the Page Constructors Joint Venture, including Fred Weber Inc., Millstone-Bangert Inc., Kolb Grading with lead designer Parsons Transportation Group.
What will be built?
Page Constructors is designing and building a four lane divided freeway for nine miles from Route 94 at Mid Rivers Mall Drive in St Peters to Interstate 64 in Lake Saint Louis. The new highway will include the following details:
- additional ramps connecting Route 94 and Mid Rivers Mall Drive to Route 364
- bridge over Motherhead Road
- Gutermuth Road bridge over Route 364
- Single Point interchange at Route K with widening Route K to six lanes north and south of the interchange
- Folded diamond at Bryan Road with north outer road extended from Stump Road to Bryan Road
- bridge over Hanley Road
- bridge over Henke Road with ramps to and from the east
- new ramps to complete the cloverleaf interchange at I-64
For more information, pictures and maps of the project visit- www.modot.org/route364
Prudential Select Properties St Charles County Office, 636-720-1100