Happy New Year!!! It’s been so busy this year that it has taken until now, February 1st to get back on track and blog about what’s going on around here. Before I talk about this past week around let me share some highlights from January…
- Congrats to Pat Bastunas for having the first closing in the new year.
- We delivered bags upon bags filled with hats, gloves and scarfs to the Children’s Crisis Nursery from the donations to our office Christmas tree.
- The listing numbers for the month have been through the roof.
- The phone duty contest for 2013 has taken off and we have had 22 property calls (that I know about) so far in 2013. The number of agents taking phones and getting new clients is incredible. Keep it up!!!
- We have been averaging over 100 showings per week on our listing inventory.
- Our kick-off meeting went off without a hitch and it’s all about, “Together We Can Make A Difference” in 2013.
- The office got some new paint on the walls and looks great.
- The basketball hoop was moved to a new area to provide a bigger court inside the office. Since Julie Morrow has went to corporate, I’m the guy to beat at a game of HORSE. Step up and challenge me, if you think you have game…
Let’s get back on track for the year and talk about this past week…
Monday- It was crazy around the office all day with agents bringing in contracts and turning in paperwork from the weekend. Congrats to the Boehmer Team for closing over $1.5 million in closed business so far this year and congrats to the Tinsley Team for closing almost $600,000 dollars in one day. Great start to the new year…
Tuesday- Our sales meeting was great! We had one of our favorites groups join us. Jim Brennan President of McKelvey Homes and his entire sales team was our special guest. As always, Jim delivered a great presentation, positive message, fun giveaways and brought incredible food. If you haven’t tried “Mini Biscuits” from Chic-Fil-A, I recommend hit a drive thru immediately.
Wednesday- Here we Grow Again! Please join me in Welcoming Sharon Wright Bruemmer to our office. Sharon has over 20 years of new homes experience and was formerly with Keller Williams West Realty. We couldn’t be more excited she has decided to join our team. Congrats to Duan Rockette for helping another Military Veteran successfully purchase and close on a new home. Congrats to the Boehmer Team for closing over $2 million dollars in closed business so far this year.
Thursday- It was winter cleaning around the office! Nancy, Nicole and Deb were busy cleaning up and throwing out stuff all day long. Many trips were made to the dumpster. The office looks great! Congrats is also in order for Gary Rockwell who successful finished all the website training classes at corporate. Have fun Gary playing on the backdoor of your website.
Friday- Are you ready for Superbowl Sunday? We still have a few squares left for our Sunshine Kids Superbowl fundraiser. The board is on the outside of Chris Pauley and Rebecca Kaiser’s office window. Also, our office Facebook page 365 Things to Do in St Charles Missouri has over 3,500 Likes. Thanks everyone for helping spread the word… I greatly appreciate it!
From the looks of our sales board and the blog above, It’s been a crazy month to say the least, but there’s no wonder why “PSP IS THE PLACE TO BE!!!”
Prudential Select Properties St Charles County Office, 636-720-1100