The national real estate market continues to move upwards. See some recent stats provide by the National Association of Realtors.
These housing facts are based on 2nd quarter 2012 vs. 2nd Quarter 2011.
- Median home prices up 7.3%– It Rose in 110 out of 147 metropolitan statistical areas.
- Existing home sales up 8.6%
- Existing Inventory down 24.4%
- Distressed properties down 33%
- 30 Year Mortgage down .86%– from 4.66 to 3.8 %
I know I keep saying this, but if you are thinking about purchasing a home, now is the time!!! Don’t miss out on historically low-interest rates and inventory prices. Call your Prudential Select Properties agent today to get started.
* Sources for this Blog were provided by NAR- National Associaton of Realtors.
Prudential Select Properties St Charles County Office, 636-720-1100