Have you heard the old saying “Numbers Don’t Lie.” Well the numbers are in, and they are GREAT!!! The real estate market in St. Charles County continues to show great improvement. *Check out the numbers for yourself:
- June was the 12th straight month where we have seen month over month increase in sold units.
- The first half of 2012 saw sold units increase 19.3 percent over the same period last year.
- Pending sales increased 24 percent in the first six months of this year, compared to last year.
- Volume increased 19.25 percent over the same period last year.
- Days on the market dropped by almost 3 weeks as compared to the first half of last year.
There will be people 3-5 years from now that will say ” I should have bought real estate in 2012.” Whether you’re in the market to purchase a home or on the fence, don’t let historic low-interest rates, home values and incredible inventory pass you by.
* Special thanks to St. Charles County Association of REALTORS 2012 President, Cort Schneider for providing the stats.
Prudential Select Properties St Charles County Office, 636.720.1100